The two (2) day immersion workshop will introduce learners to Privacy by Design principles through lectures, team exercises and real-time research.
- FAIR Information Practices and principles related to processing data
- Learning to identify privacy violations, risks, and security measures
- The Seven Foundational Principles of Privacy by Design (PbD)
- How to prevent a potential data privacy mishap from happening
- Understanding and identifying privacy violations
- Privacy Controls
- Recommending appropriate data privacy strategy and tactics
- and more.
"Privacy by Design" Immersion Workshop
Contact us today to book your appointment with our representatives.
September 6 and 7, 2022
Where - Online
Requirements - Must have laptop/computer and a reliable internet connection.
Time - 8:30 AM EST - 4:30 PM EST Where - Online Cost - $150 per learner (Min:12 - Max:16)
The growth of CyberAlliance’s Cyber Trust Score is exponential!
The perception that African businesses present atypical cyber security risk has a chilling effect on cross-border transactions, customer acquisition and building partnerships with leading global companies. Cyber Alliance created the Trust Score to enable businesses to objectively position themselves as trusted partners. The Cyber Trust Score ecosystem helps SME's to Enterprises meet or exceed industry standards proven to mitigate financial losses caused by internal points of vulnerability or external third-party cyber risk.